The day's talks include:
* At the Cutting Edge: new work on the archaeology of the Giggleswick Scar Caves: Tom Lord O.G.
* What does the YDNPA Historic Environment team do?: Miles Johnson
* A brief introduction to archaeological pottery: Eniko Hudak
* Southerscales, Chapel-le-Dale: Romano-British, monastic, or neither?: David Johnson
* Floshes Hill — recent archaeological survey work: Douglas Mitcham
* Title TBC: James Innerdale
Standard £15, Concession £12.50 for full-time students / YAHS full members.
Online debit/credit card bookings are available via secure website at: http://retail.yorkshiredales.org.uk/products/archaeology-day-school.
Or please call 01969 652343 and we can process your credit/debit card details over the phone.
If you have any questions please email or call us 01969 652343.