There are several ways to renew your subscriptions
1. Set up a Standing Order, or pay by bank transfer
Please credit the Society's account at Barclays Bank - account 40986941 on sort code 20-48-95
You can do this via your Internet Banking service or in person. Standing Orders help the Society and you can download a form to print, complete and give to your bank.
2. A single payment through PayPal
Use the following procedure if all you wish to do is renew your subscriptions to the Society, the Sections, Record Series or Court Rolls, as they are at present.
- Enter your Membership number (or, if you don't have it handy, your postcode) in the box below
- Click on the PayPal button
- Enter your details as requested on the PayPal page, including the total value of all parts of your subscription - no need to itemise everything.
3. By post
Send your cheque to The Membership Secretary, Yorkshire Archaeological & Historical Society, Stringer House, 34 Lupton Street, Leeds LS10 2QW
4. If you wish to add an extra item to your subscription
The way to do this at present is to go to the Join YAHS pageand complete the form, selecting all your existing subscriptions and making additions as you go along.
Thank you for your continued support.