Programme for 2019 - 2020
Family History Fairs
For a full list of Fairs and Events go to http://geneva.weald.org.uk
Saturday Morning Lectures at the Swarthmore Education Centre
Please note that all these lectures will take place on Saturday mornings on the dates listed and start at 11:00 a.m. unless otherwise indicated.
Lectures will take place at the Swarthmore Education Centre, 2-7 Woodhouse Square, Leeds LS3 1AD.
- September 14 - Early Asylum Life - D. Scrimgeour
- October 12 - Injurious, Innocent, or Beneficial? Tea in the 18th Century - E. Webb
- November 9 - The Gunpowder Plot - E. Jackson
- December 14 - The Vikings in Yorkshire - J. Hill
- January 11 - The Story of Titus Salt & Saltaire - S. Hartley
- February 8 - How to Organise & Present Research -
- Folk Finders, Bev Anderson and Phil Taylor
- March 14 - The Growth of Bramley - A. Silsom
THE LECTURE PROGRAMME IS SUSPENDED UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE AS FROM AND INCLUDING THE APRIL 2020 MEETING.
A REVISED LECTURES PROGRAMME WILL BE PUBLISHED IN DUE COURSE.
- April 18 - Voices from the Trunk; The Lost Lives of the Eddisons - S. Woodall
- May 9 - 11 am - Annual General Meeting
- May 9 - 12 Noon - Family History; What Is It All About? - J. Depelle
- June 13 - The Woman who didn't Exist; The Story of Margaret Burns -
- K. & C. Richardson
[List reviewed & updated 17th March 2020]